- What structures are affected by navicular syndrome?
- Navicular syndrome is a degenerative condition that can affect the following structures: Navicular bone, navicular bursa, deep digital flexor tendon, and supporting ligaments of the navicular bone.
- What is another name for calf kneed?
- Also called “back at the knee”, this defines a knee that is set too far back. It is a major flaw that predisposes a horse to DJD
What is meant by IM?
What is EHV?
- Equine Herpes Virus (EHV) Also known as rhinopneumonitis or rhino.