Updates & Regulations
USEF Action Plan
(Everyone must sign)
COVID Quarantine Rules
- Adhere to CDC and WHO guidelines for social distancing.
- The use of a facemask or face covering is required for all staff, officials, volunteers, service providers and participants in any setting where not mounted on a horse.
- No outside spectators will be allowed anywhere on the show grounds.
- 6’ markers will be placed in areas where necessary and show offices and in-gate transactions will be conducted with 6’ distancing.
- Traffic flow patterns will be established for navigating between rings, stabling areas and throughout the show grounds.
- Commercial disinfectant spray will be utilized throughout the day for schooling area jumps, tents, restrooms and common areas.
- All participants, including licensed officials and volunteers, must provide an updated Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement required by USEF, as a condition of participation.
- Temperatures will be taken daily, upon entry to the show grounds.
- Only the "on-deck" horse, rider, groom and trainer will be allowed in the in-gate.