Pre-order your official NEEC swag (jackets, bags, hats, vests, etc.) by September 30th and pick up at the show when you arrive!
Download entry and advertising forms. You can also submit your entry form online.
Nominations & Awards
View the judges and other people involved in this year's championship.
Apply to receive funding from the NEEC to host an educational horsemanship clinic.
Please contact us with any questions or ideas. We will get back with you as soon as possible.
View our latest top riders as well as all past championship results.
Equine Vaccine Requirements
- Horses entering the competition grounds must be accompanied by documentation of Equine Influenza Virus and Equine Herpesvirus (Rhinopneumonitis) vaccinations within six months of entering the grounds.
- In the case that Equine Influenza Virus and Equine Herpesvirus vaccines are administered by a person other than a veterinarian, the exhibitor must provide the following:
- receipt of vaccine purchase, signed by owner
- name, serial number and expiration date of vaccine
- date of vaccine administration
Juniors In Their Last Year Of Competition
Each year New England Equitation Championships pays a special tribute to those riders who are in their last year of competition as Junior riders.
Friends of NEEC
The New England Equitation Championships is made possible by the dedication and support of many. We encourage you to join us by becoming a Friend of NEEC. Opportunities at all financial levels exist, and help to ensure NEEC continues its reputation of excellence!